For Awardee Hilary Burrage’s Blog on the Walk To End FGM visit the links below:
The book, Female Mutilation authored by Hilary Burrage has been released in the US and Canada. The book is currently on sale at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation highly recommends Female Mutilation for high school students and anyone who wants to learn more about the practice of FGM/C. This book and the author were at the Walk To End FGM on October 15th and to purchase a copy of the book, visit http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/female-mutilation-hilary-burrage/1123329211?ean=9781742576077
Shop Amazon Smile & Donate to Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation: As you, our supporters make your purchases from Amazon.com, please do so by supporting us at: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/42-1690778 and Amazon will donate to Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation. #StartWithaSmile at https://smile.amazon.com/ch/42-1690778 and Amazon will donate to Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation. We appreciate your donations and wish you happy shopping!
Do you have an announcement you would like to place in this section of the newsletter? Here are the guidelines below:
The guidelines to submit an announcement are to appear in this newsletter:
- The length of announcement must be no more than a paragraph of 6 lines.
- Your announcement should be something that pertains to women, girls or students, such as events, walk-a-thons, conferences, etc.
- If there is an accompanying image, it must be no less than 72 dpi, preferably in jpeg.
- Your announcement must be received no later than the Thursday 5:00pm prior to the following Tuesday publication.
- Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation reserves the right to deny a submission if it is not within our guidelines.