- Walk To End FGM registration – Began May 23rd
- Support/Focus Group Meeting – Will return on June 10th
- Announcement of GWPF 2017 Award Recipients – June 13th
- Vacances San Excision (Summer without Cutting) Camp – August 19th
- Walk To End FGM – October 21st
- Giving Tuesday – November 28th
- Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Year-End Board Meeting – December 1st
We will update this calendar as the year progresses. Please mark your calendars, as we work toward a prosperous 2017.
Volunteers Needed: Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation is in search of volunteers for their 4th annual Walk to End FGM in the nation’s capital on Saturday, October 21, 2017. Volunteers’ responsibilities are: Arrive early, set-up, on-site registration, T-shirt and bag distribution, oversee donations, supervision of the tents, coordinate pre-walk ceremony, seat speakers and guests, coordinate photo-ops and pre-walk interviews. All volunteers will have free registration for the walk. If you are interested in being a volunteer for the Walk To End FGM send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put in the subject line, “Volunteer”.
Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. As such, your donations and registration fees are tax deductible to the maximum extent required by law.
Make Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation Your Favorite Charity in 2017
When you shop during the year at Amazon, please select Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation as your charity of choice. When you #StartWithaSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Global Woman Peace Foundation. Bookmark the link below and support us every time you shop.
In your charitable contributions and donations in 2017, please consider Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation by either through the DONATE BUTTON below or by sending a check to Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation, 14001A Grumble Jones Court, Centreville, Virginia 20121. Your generous donations are tax deductible. Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation is a 501c3 nonprofit organization.
|Do you have an announcement you would like to place in this section of the newsletter? Here are the guidelines below:|
The guidelines to submit an announcement are to appear in this newsletter:
- The length of announcement must be no more than a paragraph of 6 lines.
- Your announcement is free of any charges.
- Your announcement should be something that pertains to women, girls or students, such as events, walk-a-thons, conferences, etc.
- If there is an accompanying image, it must be no less than 72 dpi, preferably in jpeg.
- Your announcement must be received no later than the Thursday 5:00pm prior to the following Tuesday publication.
Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation reserves the right to deny a submission if it is not within our guidelines.