- Panel Discussion on Female Genital Mutilation in Africa – Tuesday, December 18th
- Arlington Police receives FGM Training Presentation – Tuesday, January 15th
- Monthly Support Group Workshop – Saturday, January 19th
- International Day of Zero Tolerance – Wednesday, February 6th
- Monthly Support Group Workshop – Saturday, February 16th
- United Nations CSW63 – March 11th – 22nd
- Monthly Support Group Workshop – Saturday, March 16th
- Global Woman Awards – Friday, October 18th
- Walk To End FGM – Saturday, October 19th
- The education toolkit – Now Available and downloadable at http://www.globalwomanpeacefoundation.org/prevention-school-resource-fgm-toolkit/
We will update this 2019 calendar as schedules come in
This section is for special announcements. If you have an announcement you would like to run in this section, please follow these guidelines.
NEW report by the AHA Foundation details why we must have zero tolerance for female genital mutilation. Read about why we hesitate to protect girls here: https://www.theahafoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Why-we-hesitate-to-protect-girls-from-FGM-in-the-United-States.pdf
From unCUT Voices: https://uncutvoices.wordpress.com/
The guidelines to submit an announcement to appear in this newsletter:
- The length of announcement must be no more than a paragraph of 6 lines.
- Your announcement is free of any charges.
- Your announcement should be something that pertains to women, girls or students, such as events, walk-a-thons, conferences, etc.
- If there is an accompanying image, it must be no less than 72 dpi, preferably in jpeg.
- Your announcement must be received no later than the Thursday 5:00pm prior to the following Tuesday publication.
- Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation reserves the right to deny a submission if it is not within our guidelines.