If you are interested in becoming an ambassador for GWPF, send us an email with your brief bio to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us with questions 703.818.3787.
As part of GWPF’s campaign to educate the American public on the practice of FGM, the organization believes that having a representative in each state is a key factor in helping to raise awareness throughout the U.S.
The requirements to being an ambassador for GWPF are as follows:
- Have basic general knowledge of the practice of female genital mutilation
- Be able to speak to an audience about the practice
- Be able to represent GWPF at an “End FGM Social” in your state
- Come up with new ideas to raise awareness about the practice of FGM in your state
- Help promote GWPF’s programs in your state
- Already have a connection with a university in your state or can establish a connection
- You do not have to be a survivor or at-risk girl to be an ambassador
Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation is a registered 501c3 nonprofit organization with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. As such, your contributions are tax deductible to the maximum extent required by law.