Power Up Women’s Conference will honor several women achievers, leaders and visionaries in their 2016 breakfast and lunch conference on Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 9:00am until 3:00pm at the 1757 Golf Club, 45120 Waxpool Road, Sterling, VA. 20166. For additional information, visit their conference site at www.powerupwomensconference.com.
Save the Date: Saturday, October 15, 2016. Plan to join us for the Walk To End FGM 2016. Call 703.818.3787 or email email@example.com for additional information. Follow us on Twitter @1Globalwoman and Like us on FaceBook www.facebook.com/globalwomanpeacefoundation.
Now your announcements can be published in this newsletter at no charge. Our newsletter reaches thousands of readers around the world. Every week we will list announcements in this section of the newsletter. The guidelines to submit an announcement are:
- The length of announcement must be no more than a paragraph of 6 lines.
- Your announcement should be something that pertains to women, girls or students, such as events, walk-a-thons, conferences, etc.
- If there is an accompanying image, it must be no less than 72 dpi, preferably in jpeg.
- Your announcement must be received no later than the Thursday 5:00pm prior to the following Tuesday publication.
- Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation reserves the right to deny a submission if it is not within our guidelines.