Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation (GWPF) launched the registration site for its third annual Walk to End FGM scheduled for Saturday, October 15th on the Washington National Mall.
Here are ways you can get involved:
Get Involved and Participate
- Form a team and invite others to join your team and help raise funds
- Join a team that is already formed
- Register as an individual participant
- Register as a virtual participant and help raise funds (if you are unable to attend)
- Sponsor a team or an individual participant or sponsor the event
- Be a Partner Organization with Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation in the Walk to End FGM
- Register as a volunteer
To volunteer, contact us at email@example.com or call 703-818-3787.
Click on the link below to see some highlights of our 2015 Walk to End FGM.
Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. As such, your donations and registration fees are tax deductible to the maximum extent required by law.