Here are step by step instructions on how to register for the Walk To End FGM. Visit www.globalwomanpeacefoundtion.org, scroll down and click on the button and follow the instructions. The Walk page is simple to navigate. Here are other ways in which you may get involved:
- Register as an individual participant
- Form a team and invite others to join your team and help raise funds
- Join a team that is already formed
- Register as a virtual participant and help raise funds (if you are unable to attend)
- Sponsor a team or an individual participant or sponsor the event
- Be a Partner Organization with Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation in the Walk to End FGM
- Register as a volunteer
If you need overnight accommodations for the Walk to End FGM…The official hotel of the Walk to End FGM is the Double Tree by Hilton, Crystal City at 300 Army Navy Drive, Arlington, Virginia 22202. A special negotiated rate is available when you register for the Walk. The deadline for making your hotel room reservation is September 14, 2016. If you call to book your hotel reservations, make sure to ask for the FGM 2016 Walk Room Block rate. If you book online, make sure you click on the link below to make your room reservations.
To volunteer, contact us at email@example.com or call 703-818-3787. Register at www.globalwomanpeacefoundation.org and Walk to End FGM. Click on the link below to see some highlights of our 2015 Walk to End FGM.
Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. As such, your donations and registration fees are tax deductible to the maximum extent required by law.