Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation’s 2017 Save-the-Date Calendar
- The first newsletter edition of 2017 on January 3rd
- Support Group Meetings resume January 28th
- International Day of Zero Tolerance on February 6th
- International Women’s Day on March 8th
- Walk To End FGM registration begins – May
- Vacances San Excision (Summer without Cutting) Camp – August
- Walk To End FGM on October 21st
- Giving Tuesday – November 28th
We will update this calendar as the year progresses. Please mark your calendars, as we look forward to a prosperous 2017.
Make Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation Your Favorite Charity
When you shop this holiday season at Amazon, please select Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation as your charity of choice.
In your year-end charitable contributions and donations, please consider Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation by either through the DONATE BUTTON below or by sending a check to Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation, 14001A Grumble Jones Court, Centreville, Virginia 20121. Your generous donations are tax deductible. Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation is a 501c3 nonprofit organization.
|Do you have an announcement you would like to place in this section of the newsletter? Here are the guidelines below:|
The guidelines to submit an announcement are to appear in this newsletter:
- The length of announcement must be no more than a paragraph of 6 lines.
- Your announcement should be something that pertains to women, girls or students, such as events, walk-a-thons, conferences, etc.
- If there is an accompanying image, it must be no less than 72 dpi, preferably in jpeg.
- Your announcement must be received no later than the Thursday 5:00pm prior to the following Tuesday publication.
Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation reserves the right to deny a submission if it is not within our guidelines.