- Walk To End FGM registration – Now Open for Registration at globalwomanpeacefoundation.org, scroll down and click on the pink Register button
- The education toolkit – Now Available and downloadable at https://www.globalwomanpeacefoundation.org/prevention-school-resource-fgm-toolkit/
- Walk To End FGM – October 21st
- Giving Tuesday – November 28th
- Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Year-End Board Meeting – December 1st
We will update this calendar as the year progresses. Please mark your calendars, as we work toward a prosperous 2017.
Volunteers Needed: Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation is in search of volunteers for their 4th annual Walk to End FGM in the nation’s capital on Saturday, October 21, 2017. Volunteers’ responsibilities are: Arrive early, set-up, on-site registration, T-shirt and bag distribution, oversee donations, supervision of the tents, coordinate pre-walk ceremony, seat speakers and guests, coordinate photo-ops and pre-walk interviews. We invite our 2016 volunteers to join us this year. They did a great job last year. All volunteers will have free registration for the walk. If you are interested in being a volunteer for the Walk To End FGM send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put in the subject line, “Volunteer”.
Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. As such, your donations and registration fees are tax deductible to the maximum extent required by law.