- The education toolkit – Now Available and downloadable at https://www.globalwomanpeacefoundation.org/prevention-school-resource-fgm-toolkit/
- Centreville United Methodist Women Holiday Bazaar & Craft Fair – November 4th
- Giving Tuesday – November 28th
- Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Year-End Board Meeting – December 2nd
We will update this calendar as the year progresses. Please mark your calendars, as we work together for a prosperous 2017.
This section is for special announcements. If you have an announcement you would like to run in this section, please follow these guidelines.
The guidelines to submit an announcement are to appear in this newsletter:
- The length of announcement must be no more than a paragraph of 6 lines.
- Your announcement is free of any charges.
- Your announcement should be something that pertains to women, girls or students, such as events, walk-a-thons, conferences, etc.
- If there is an accompanying image, it must be no less than 72 dpi, preferably in jpeg.
- Your announcement must be received no later than the Thursday 5:00pm prior to the following Tuesday publication.
- Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation reserves the right to deny a submission if it is not within our guidelines.
“Centreville United Methodist Women will hold its Holiday Bazaar and Craft Fair on Saturday, November 4, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.at Centreville United Methodist Church, 6400 Old Centreville Road. Free Admission! 60+ vendors, Silent Auction, Bake Sale, Holiday Room, Grandma’s Attic and Lunch. For more information contact Novemberbazaar@hotmail.com.”