- Fairfax County Law Enforcement Training – Wednesday, April 25th
- Monthly Workshop – Saturday, May 19th with Dr. Karen McDonnell
- Walk To End FGM registration begins – Monday, May 21st
- Monthly Workshop – Saturday, June 16th with Dr. Ranit Mishori
- Montgomery County Law Enforcement Training – July 12th
- Monthly Workshop – Saturday, July 21st Severina Lemachokoti
- Monthly Workshop – Saturday, August 18th TBA
- Year-End Board Meeting – Saturday, December 1st
- The education toolkit – Now Available and downloadable at https://www.globalwomanpeacefoundation.org/prevention-school-resource-fgm-toolkit/
We will update this 2018 calendar as schedules come in
This section is for special announcements. If you have an announcement you would like to run in this section, please follow these guidelines.
From unCUT Voices: https://uncutvoices.wordpress.com/
The guidelines to submit an announcement to appear in this newsletter:
- The length of announcement must be no more than a paragraph of 6 lines.
- Your announcement is free of any charges.
- Your announcement should be something that pertains to women, girls or students, such as events, walk-a-thons, conferences, etc.
- If there is an accompanying image, it must be no less than 72 dpi, preferably in jpeg.
- Your announcement must be received no later than the Thursday 5:00pm prior to the following Tuesday publication.
- Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation reserves the right to deny a submission if it is not within our guidelines.