- Reminder to register for the Walk To End FGM – Thursday, September 6th
- Monthly Workshop – Saturday, September 15th with Lt. Stephen Wallace, Fairfax County
- Monthly Workshop – Saturday, October 20th with Kerry Sparks
- Global Woman Awards – Friday, October 26th at 6:30pm
- Walk To End FGM – Saturday, October 27th at 12:00noon
- Monthly Workshop – Saturday, November 17th with GWPF Thanksgiving Feast
- Year-End Board Meeting – Saturday, December 1st
- Monthly Workshop – Saturday, December 15th with GWPF Holiday Lunch
- The education toolkit – Now Available and downloadable at https://www.globalwomanpeacefoundation.org/prevention-school-resource-fgm-toolkit/
We will update this 2018 calendar as schedules come in
This section is for special announcements. If you have an announcement you would like to run in this section, please follow these guidelines.
NEW report by the AHA Foundation details why we must have zero tolerance for female genital mutilation. Read about why we hesitate to protect girls here: https://www.theahafoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Why-we-hesitate-to-protect-girls-from-FGM-in-the-United-States.pdf
From unCUT Voices: https://uncutvoices.wordpress.com/
The guidelines to submit an announcement to appear in this newsletter:
- The length of announcement must be no more than a paragraph of 6 lines.
- Your announcement is free of any charges.
- Your announcement should be something that pertains to women, girls or students, such as events, walk-a-thons, conferences, etc.
- If there is an accompanying image, it must be no less than 72 dpi, preferably in jpeg.
- Your announcement must be received no later than the Thursday 5:00pm prior to the following Tuesday publication.
- Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation reserves the right to deny a submission if it is not within our guidelines.
One Reply to “Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation’s 2018 Calendar”
Almost all of whatever you mention happens to be astonishingly legitimate and it makes me ponder why I hadn’t looked at this with this light before. Your piece truly did turn the light on for me as far as this specific topic goes. However at this time there is actually just one factor I am not too comfy with so while I try to reconcile that with the central theme of your issue, permit me see exactly what the rest of the subscribers have to say.Well done.