- Reminder to register for the Walk To End FGM – Thursday, October 18th
- Confirm 2019 Walk To End FGM date with National Park Service – Friday, Oct. 19th
- Monthly Workshop – Saturday, October 20th with Kerry Sparks and Suzanne Priest
- Arrival of Guests to Tysons Corner Marriott – October 24th – 25th
- Global Woman Awards – Friday, October 26th at 6:30pm
- Walk To End FGM – Saturday, October 27th at 12:00noon
- Monthly Workshop – Saturday, November 17th with GWPF Thanksgiving Feast
- Year-End Board Meeting – Saturday, December 1st
- Monthly Workshop – Saturday, December 15th with GWPF Holiday Lunch
- Release of the 2019 Monthly Support Group Workshop Schedule – December 18th
- The education toolkit – Now Available and downloadable at https://www.globalwomanpeacefoundation.org/prevention-school-resource-fgm-toolkit/
We will update this 2018 calendar as schedules come in
This section is for special announcements. If you have an announcement you would like to run in this section, please follow these guidelines.
NEW report by the AHA Foundation details why we must have zero tolerance for female genital mutilation. Read about why we hesitate to protect girls here: https://www.theahafoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Why-we-hesitate-to-protect-girls-from-FGM-in-the-United-States.pdf
From unCUT Voices: https://uncutvoices.wordpress.com/
The guidelines to submit an announcement to appear in this newsletter:
- The length of announcement must be no more than a paragraph of 6 lines.
- Your announcement is free of any charges.
- Your announcement should be something that pertains to women, girls or students, such as events, walk-a-thons, conferences, etc.
- If there is an accompanying image, it must be no less than 72 dpi, preferably in jpeg.
- Your announcement must be received no later than the Thursday 5:00pm prior to the following Tuesday publication.
- Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation reserves the right to deny a submission if it is not within our guidelines.
4 Replies to “Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation’s 2018 Calendar”
Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly return.
My partner and I stumbled over here different web page and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page for a second time.
I have to show my thanks to this writer just for bailing me out of this setting. Right after researching throughout the the net and obtaining suggestions which are not powerful, I was thinking my life was done. Being alive minus the approaches to the difficulties you have resolved through your main blog post is a critical case, as well as ones that could have in a wrong way damaged my career if I hadn’t discovered your site. Your own personal capability and kindness in playing with everything was very helpful. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I had not come upon such a thing like this. I am able to at this moment look ahead to my future. Thank you very much for the skilled and sensible guide. I will not hesitate to recommend your blog to anyone who should have recommendations on this situation.
There are some attention-grabbing closing dates in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There may be some validity but I will take maintain opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we wish extra! Added to FeedBurner as properly