- Arlington Police receives FGM Training Presentation – Tuesday, January 15th
- Walk To End FGM Registration Launch – Friday, January 18th
- Support Group Workshop – Saturday, January 19th
- International Day of Zero Tolerance – Wednesday, February 6th
- SNMA Students FGM Advocacy Workshop – Sunday, February 10th
- Support Group Workshop – Saturday, February 16th
- United Nations CSW63 – March 11th – 22nd
- Support Group Workshop – Saturday, March 16th
- GWPF 1st Quarter Board Meeting – Saturday, March 30th
- Women’s History Jazz Program – Saturday, April 6th
- FGM Presentation to Alpha Kappa Alpha (AKA) – Sunday, April 14th
- Support Group Workshop – Saturday, April 20th
- First Shipment of Feminine Pads to Sierra Leone – May
- Support Group Workshop – Saturday, May 18th
- Support Group Workshop – Saturday, June 15th
- GWPF 2nd Quarter Board Meeting – Saturday, June 29th
- Support Group Workshop – Saturday, July 20th
- Support Group / Vacances Sans Excision Camp – Saturday, August 17th
- Support Group Workshop – Saturday, September 14th
- GWPF 3rd Quarter Board Meeting – Saturday, September 28th
- Global Woman Awards – Friday, October 18th
- Walk To End FGM – Saturday, October 19th
- Thanksgiving Feast / Support Group – Saturday, November 16th
- GWPF Year-End Board Meeting – Saturday, December 7th
We will update this 2019 calendar as schedules come in
This section is for special announcements. If you have an announcement you would like to run in this section, please follow these guidelines.
The education toolkit – Now Available and downloadable at https://www.globalwomanpeacefoundation.org/prevention-school-resource-fgm-toolkit/
The guidelines to submit an announcement to appear in this newsletter:
- The length of announcement must be no more than a paragraph of 6 lines.
- Your announcement is free of any charges.
- Your announcement should be something that pertains to women, girls or students, such as events, walk-a-thons, conferences, etc.
- If there is an accompanying image, it must be no less than 72 dpi, preferably in jpeg.
- Your announcement must be received no later than the Thursday 5:00pm prior to the following Tuesday publication.
- Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation reserves the right to deny a submission if it is not within our guidelines.