- Uniting Forces to Ensure that FGM/C is a Practice of the Past – June 2nd Vancouver
- Support Group Workshop – Saturday, June 15th
- African Summit on FGM & Child Marriage – June 16th – 18th Senegal
- GWPF 2nd Quarter Board Meeting – Saturday, June 29th
- Support Group Workshop – Saturday, July 20th
- Support Group / Vacances Sans Excision Camp – Saturday, August 17th
- Support Group Workshop – Saturday, September 14th
- GWPF 3rd Quarter Board Meeting – Saturday, September 28th
- Global Woman Awards – Friday, October 18th
- Walk To End FGM – Saturday, October 19th
- Thanksgiving Feast / Support Group – Saturday, November 16th
- GWPF Year-End Board Meeting – Saturday, December 7th
We will update this 2019 calendar as schedules come in
This section is for special announcements. If you have an announcement you would like to run in this section, please follow these guidelines.
The education toolkit – Now Available and downloadable at https://www.globalwomanpeacefoundation.org/prevention-school-resource-fgm-toolkit/
The guidelines to submit an announcement to appear in this newsletter:
- The length of announcement must be no more than a paragraph of 6 lines.
- Your announcement is free of any charges.
- Your announcement should be something that pertains to women, girls or students, such as events, walk-a-thons, conferences, etc.
- If there is an accompanying image, it must be no less than 72 dpi, preferably in jpeg.
- Your announcement must be received no later than the Thursday 5:00pm prior to the following Tuesday publication.
Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation reserves the right to deny a submission if it is not within our guidelines.