Are you ready for the walkathon? Are you ready to “Walk to End FGM?”
If you have not registered yet, it is not too late. To register, please visit our website at www.globalwomanpeacefoundation.org, select “Events” and scroll down and click on “Register Now”.
If you need overnight accommodations the JW Marriot Hotel is the official hotel of the walkathon.
Click this link and make your hotel reservations
The deadline is Friday, October 9th to receive the special negotiated rate.
A Call for Volunteers for the Walk to End FGM
We are putting out a call for volunteers for the walk. For details on volunteering, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Ms. Meskerem Damtew.
Instructions to Registering for the Walk to End FGM
If you are unable to join us in Washington, D.C. on October 31st, you can still participate by making a donation on the site or by sending us a check to Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation, 14001A Grumble Jones Court, Centreville, VA. 20121 and you will become a “virtual walker”.
- Register as a walker
- Register as a virtual walker
- Register as a survivor (use this code: SURVIVORS2015)
- Form a team and invite others to join & support your team
- Join a team that has already been formed or support a team
- Register as a volunteer (use this code: VOLUN2015) we need 20 volunteers so once the site has registered the 20th volunteer, it will cut it off.
- Make a donation (if you are unable to attend register as a virtual walker)
- Sponsor a team or an individual walker
- Purchase a Sponsor Display Table (contact us for details 703.818.3787)
This is the second walk in the U.S. against FGM. Register and be a part of the campaign to end female genital mutilation. Thanks!
Your donation and registration fee are tax deductible. Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation is a 501c3 nonprofit organization.