We are only 5 weeks away from the second annual Walk to End FGM. We continue to remind you to register for the walk. We will assemble at 15th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW on October 31st. The excitement is building so join in on the fun!
- Register as a walker
- Register as a survivor
- Form a team and invite others to join your team
- Join a team that has already been formed
- Register as a volunteer
- Make a donation (if you are unable to attend)
- Sponsor a team or an individual walker (contact us for sponsorship packages)
- Purchase a Sponsor Display Table (contact us for details)
Visit www.globalwomanpeacefoundation.org and make your choice from the options above. We look forward to seeing you there! All proceeds from the walk-a-thon will benefit the Global Woman Center, which helps FGM survivors have proper OB-GYN healthcare, including restorative surgery. Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation is a registered 501c3 nonprofit organization with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. As such, your contributions are tax deductible to the maximum extent required by law.